Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Nevada ghost town and mines for sale.

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default Nevada ghost town and mines for sale.

Originally posted by Cary Nickel

: I have visited a Nevada ghost town and mine a couple times over the last two years, and have been in contact with the owners, who have had the property in their family since around 1900.

: With info provided by them, I just returned from a visit to the most intact, complete, "abandoned" mine and mill I have ever seen. This place looks like the generators and mill could be fired up and start processing today.

: The owners are getting up in years, and are interested in selling or leasing the property.

: If anyone is interested in a project like this, email me to discuss it further.

: It is primarily silver and lead, with gold and platimum group metals also.

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default Re: Nevada ghost town and mines for sale.

Originally posted by Bill

: HOWDY...If you would.. Please send me an E-mail with the particulars.. THANKS Bill

Originally posted by Tres Sorbone

: : HOWDY...If you would.. Please send me an E-mail with the particulars.. THANKS Bill

Originally posted by marlon coffman

: : HOWDY...If you would.. Please send me an E-mail with the particulars.. THANKS Bill

Originally posted by David Hall

: Hello , please give more info on the ghost town for sale in Nevada. What area? Do they have a price yet? Is there power and water?

: David Hall
    : Vista, Ca

Originally posted by Rick

: : I have visited a Nevada ghost town and mine a couple times over the last two years, and have been in contact with the owners, who have had the property in their family since around 1900.

: : With info provided by them, I just returned from a visit to the most intact, complete, "abandoned" mine and mill I have ever seen. This place looks like the generators and mill could be fired up and start processing today.

: : The owners are getting up in years, and are interested in selling or leasing the property.

: : If anyone is interested in a project like this, email me to discuss it further.

: : It is primarily silver and lead, with gold and platimum group metals also.

Originally posted by ralph calvin

: : I have visited a Nevada ghost town and mine a couple times over the last two years, and have been in contact with the owners, who have had the property in their family since around 1900.

: : With info provided by them, I just returned from a visit to the most intact, complete, "abandoned" mine and mill I have ever seen. This place looks like the generators and mill could be fired up and start processing today.

: : The owners are getting up in years, and are interested in selling or leasing the property.

: : If anyone is interested in a project like this, email me to discuss it further.

Originally posted by Ken

Originally posted by howdy

: Is this town for sale? What is the price?

Originally posted by Bobbie

Thread Information